Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So much energy!

I have so much energy today after a week of clean eating. My skin is clearing up too. I was up last night until 1am (Bryan was working in the garage late so I stayed up watching Tivoed Housewives) and I still am bouncing all over.

Today for lunch I had a peanut butter and organic honey sandwich on wheat quinoa bread. The book says to get totally natural, unsalted PB so I did. It is funny because it is totally like smushed peanuts. It barely spreads. You can tell the difference. The natural seems...well...natural! Go figure. It was really good. I brought left over chicken and veggies but I wasn't very hungry so I have just been nibbling on my snacks all day. Just like most other healthy eating plans, it tells you to eat every 3 hours for your metabolism.

The book really emphasizes breakfast. This morning I made oatmeal with dried cranberries, sliced almonds and organic 1% milk. The milk promotes the fact that they don't inject their cows with growth hormones. Bryan thinks that is why milk always made him break out.

I ordered a bunch of new shoes from DSW shoes. I am really loving the new gladiator high heels for spring and summer. I also branched out and got some ankel booties in a totally nude color. They are patent leather. The will be cute with little dresses or trouser pants. I used the promotional code "march10" and got 10$ off. I think it lasts all through March.

I heard about a great new mascara today. It is supposed to be the latest thing with the makeup artists. It is Maybelline New York Stilleto. I hear it creates the thickest, fullest eyelashes. Since it is Maybelline I didn't check the Ebay price. I do have a fabulous Ebay seller who always has Smashbox makeup for dirt cheap. Ashton and I get all our stuff from him. If you are interested, his seller name is Dextertradingllc.

No comments:

Post a Comment