Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A great bargain!


I never shop at Pottery Barn. I just don't find much great for the price. I find things just as cute at Kirkland's. However, one of my magazines had showed a set of mock Pottery Barn antique keys to hang on the wall. The set had 6 keys for $19.00 plus free shipping (which was good because they are heavy)! I thought I would try them to see what they look like. I got one for me and then went ahead and got 3 more to save as Christmas gifts.

I got them in the mail today and they are awesome! I am so glad I got extras. They will make a wonderful gift for someone with a rustic style. Shoot, you would spend more than that at McDonalds for a family of four. So if you get one of these cute sets for Christmas, forget you saw this! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment