Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Spring - time to shop for Christmas!


I got some really great bargains in the mail today. The New York and Company website has so much on clearance. If you enter 1176 as a promotional code, you can get 30% off. I got some great Christmas gifts for next year. Promotional code 4140 will get you free shipping on any order more than $75. I got 4 shirts, a big purse, small purse, flip flops and two dresses for $80 including shipping. Now I will just put it in the closet and save it for Christmas. Best way to stay on budget during the holidays.

Yesterday I popped into New York and Company in Southlake while waiting on a table for dinner. They have totally different things than their website. They had racks and racks of $7.99 and $9.99 bargains. I got several pairs of their great skinny jeans for $9.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment